IT DIRECTOR EUROPE (m/f/d) – Challenging IT Leadership Role for a global supplier of custom value-added food products, direct report to the Global CIO, Greater Munich region, Germany and Remote Option
As IT Director Europe (m/f/d) you will be in charge of innovating, designing, influencing and executing European technology strategies for a global supplier of custom value-added food products.You will be located in Greater Munich Area (with Remote Option) and report directly to the global CIO, located in USA.
Hier können Sie sich auf Ihre gewünschte Weise bewerben:
Our customer is looking for a professional IT Director (m/f/d) to Innovate, design, influence and execute technology strategies based on the Global IT direction that support the European business strategies and create linkages and efficiencies to improve business results. The IT Director (m/f/d) will report directly to the CIO, Global IT, located in USA, Chicago HQs and supports the Global CIO in defining specific strategies globally, develop appropriate ways to introduce the aligned strategies in Europe and support the implementation process in a matrixed organization, working closely with the Global Infrastructure Director and CISO.
The role will be based in the greater Munich region, Germany. The IT Director (m/f/d) is disciplinary responsible for two teams, PMO (5 employees) and Business Applications (11 employees) as well as for the licencing coordinator position. The role needs a person that is fluent in English and has an international profile with IT experience from a mid-sized or enterprise manufacturing organization with multi country operations. Travelling to the European entities will be assumed with up to 30 % of working time.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Establish relationships with key business resources within the European business as the local leader of IT
- Be willing to “go and see” any of our European sites to build those relationships.
- Evaluate the organization’s long-term information technology needs and work with the Global IT management team
- Develop an organization-wide information technology strategy for Europe aligned with the Global IT strategy
- Jointly manage an European IT strategic roadmap and resource plan for delivery.
- Implement or support implementation of the European IT strategy
- Oversee Application Development and the PMO.
- Deliver IT application solutions that create value and return on investment
- Coordinate with the Global Infrastructure Director and Global CISO
- Design the future IT system’s landscape with the Global Infrastructure Director
- Support the Global CISO, in the delivery and implementation of an appropriate cybersecurity strategy, especially IT security systems and processes
- Assess current Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) needs and develop the appropriate plan to execute system enhancements and technology operations throughout Europe
- Develop a strategic path to standardize IT processes and systems within the group and to achieve synergies wherever possible.
- Build a European IT organization and team, based on a Shared Service approach that can deliver at the local, division, and European leadership levels
- Influence and implement the change of process and design.
- Control and recommend annual and long-term IT budgets (Applications and PMO)
- Ensure IT system operations adhere to applicable laws and regulations
- Keep current with trends and issues in the IT industry, including emerging technologies and practices in manufacturing operations
- Embrace corporate culture, and lead its transformation for the future by being a role model for how to adjust to change and competing priorities