The best personnel consultancy for the best consultants: www.it-personalberatung.de
- Are you already working as a Personnel Consultant? Find out how you can be even more successful as an independent IT Personnel Consultant in our company.
- Or are you actively considering starting a new career as an independent IT Personnel Consultant? We will provide you with all the necessary information on the features and characteristics of this profession to help you make your decision.
I) The foundation for your success
Our name is our business:
The company name "IT-Personalberatung Dr. Dienst & Wenzel GmbH & Co.KG" as well as the rights on all domains related to www.it-personalberatung.de were carefully selected and planned well in advance. Our name reflects exactly what we do: Personnel consulting for the IT and high-tech industry.
Working as an independent IT Personnel Consultant and Partner for our company offers you significant advantages, including:
- Top 1 ranking in all search engines and an excellent position on the web
- Optimal visibility and presence of your personal consultant profile
- High chances of being found by candidates and interested parties
- Enquiries from new customers (from push marketing to pull marketing)
- In addition to your own customer acquisition, the IT-Personalberatung gives you access to new clients and search requests
- Effective distribution of your job postings
- Innovative and highly professional search tools for active sourcing
- Access to the international market through our partner companies
Our reputation and market position can easily be confirmed online. Our professional company image reflects our high quality work in personnel consulting. Together with the excellent reviews from our clients and candidates, it provides you with an ideal foundation for successfully developing your image as an IT Personnel Consultant, for concluding profitable contracts with clients and for winning top candidates.
Innovative systems and effective methods and tools:
In your work as an IT Personnel Consultant, you can rely on modern IT systems, innovative search methods, compelling sales and marketing instruments as well as on our experience gained in over 15 years of successful personnel consulting for the IT industry.
Protected through data protection officers and public procedural directories:
We will take care of this very sensitive issue for you by means of our data protection officer, privacy policies, commissioned data processing (ADV) and compliant customer contracts, so you can safely act as a personnel consultant within these guidelines.
Support from the Board of Management, colleagues, mentorships and team spirit:
In our company, we place great emphasis on team spirit and personal cooperation.
You can rely on close collegial interactions, mentorships, a constant exchange of experiences with colleagues, every possible support from the Managing Directors and real team spirit.
In the IT-Personalberatung, you will be an independent entrepreneur, but not a lone warrior!
A fair fee system:
An absolutely fair fee system for our consultants fully rewards your success. Please contact us directly to receive further information on our contracts and our fee system.
II) What you need to bring
Our experience has taught us that a good consultant needs to have the following qualities, skills and experiences to be successful as an independent IT Personnel Consultant:
- A good understanding of the IT, or any high-tech industry
- Several years of successful experience with the distribution of solutions, projects and services, ideally in IT or a high-tech sector
- Experience with client acquisition would be an advantage
- Experience in executive positions as well as with employee responsibility
- Experience with (further) training of employees, in the field of personnel management or personal coaching would be an advantage
- Basic entrepreneurial experience
- Ideally, a good and usable network with clients, partners, suppliers, institutions and business colleagues (XING, LinkedIn, ...)
- The corresponding understanding of the industry and professional knowledge to be able to grasp the business requirements as well as the client's vacancies.
- The ability to transform customer requirements into consistent job profiles and attractive job offers
- Strong communication skills, empathy and interpersonal skills (coaching)
- The ability to inspire, motivate, convince and win over people for a certain cause.
- This applies equally to customers and candidates Self-discipline and diligence as essential qualities for your success
- Accustomed to work independently and autonomously
III) Further information
If you want to join us at the forefront of personnel consultancies for the IT industry, we are looking forward to hearing from you right away.
Directly contact the Managing Directors:
+49 711 4560584
Dr. Peter Dienst
+49 6136 75 62 990
Terms used to refer to persons and positions are understood as applying to male, female, and diverse.